Member Online: security and system requirements
The security of Member Online is very important to us, as is the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
We use up-to-date security measures to help protect your information, including security certificates and firewalls. You can also play a part in your security by following a few simple rules.
Using Member Online
Emails from us will only ever include a link directly to Member Online when you have requested a change. For example, you may have changed your password or email address.
If you have a Member Online account, always login by typing ‘gesb.wa.gov.au’ in your browser and then clicking the ‘login’ button. You can ensure that the website address is correct by checking that it starts with mol.gesb.wa.gov.au.
Confirm that your data is encrypted by ensuring a padlock symbol appears in your browser.
|Browser||Location of padlock|
|Internet Explorer 11|
Always select 'logout' and close your browser once you have finished.
Protect your password
To keep your Member Online account protected, please make sure you:
- Change your password at least every 30 days
- Choose a password that's hard to guess and one that you are not using elsewhere
- Don't use sequences or repeat three or more characters
- Don't use any part of your name, telephone number or date of birth
- Don't share your password with anyone including a work colleague or a GESB staff member
- Don't write down your password, or disguise it in some other form
If you suspect that your password has become known to someone else, you should contact us as soon as possible and ask to have it changed.
System requirements - internet browsers
Member Online has been tested to work on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
Thank you for printing this page. Remember to come back to gesb.wa.gov.au for the latest information as our content is updated regularly. This information is correct as at 11 April 2021.