West State Super
West State Super was available to WA public sector employees prior to April 2007 and is now closed to new members.
It is an untaxed, market-linked scheme with below-median1 fees and sound long-term investment returns.
For more information relevant to West State Super, please read the following resources:
- West State Super schedule of fees
- West State Super investment plans
- Insurance and your super brochure, GESB Super and West State Super
- Insurance application form
- Insurance variation form
- Transition to retirement, West State Super fact sheet
- Tax and super brochure
- Contributing to your super brochure
- Super contributions fact sheet and form
- Salary sacrifice, West State Super fact sheet
- Commonwealth Government Super Co-contribution fact sheet
- Consolidating your super fact sheet and super consolidation form
- Spouse contributions brochure and making your first contribution form
- Additional spouse contributions form
- Contribution splitting fact sheet
- Taking unpaid leave fact sheet
Our forms, fact sheets and brochures are updated on a regular basis. We recommend you always download the latest version of these documents to ensure you've got the most up-to-date information and we are able to efficiently process your forms.
1 SuperRatings Smart database as at 31 December 2020. Based on an average balance of $50,000, GESB Super and West State Super's fees are below the industry median.
Thank you for printing this page. Remember to come back to gesb.wa.gov.au for the latest information as our content is updated regularly. This information is correct as at 14 May 2021.