GESB Super is a taxed, market-linked super scheme with below-median1 fees and sound long-term investment returns.
Please read the following resources for more information on GESB Super:
- GESB Super schedule of fees
- GESB Super investment plans
- Insurance and your super brochure, GESB Super and West State Super
- Insurance application form
- Insurance variation form
- Transition to retirement, GESB Super fact sheet
- Tax and super brochure
- Contributing to your super brochure
- Super contributions fact sheet and form
- Salary sacrifice, GESB Super fact sheet
- Commonwealth Government Super Co-contributions fact sheet
- Consolidating your super fact sheet and super consolidation form
- Spouse contributions brochure and making your first contribution form
- Additional spouse contributions form
- Contribution splitting fact sheet
- Taking unpaid leave fact sheet
Our forms, fact sheets and brochures are updated on a regular basis. We recommend you always download the latest version of these documents to ensure you've got the most up-to-date information and we are able to efficiently process your forms.
1 SuperRatings Smart database as at 31 December 2020. Based on an average balance of $50,000, GESB Super and West State Super's fees are below the industry median.
Thank you for printing this page. Remember to come back to gesb.wa.gov.au for the latest information as our content is updated regularly. This information is correct as at 14 May 2021.