Benefits of working with us
At GESB, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace now and into the future. We offer attractive employee benefits and working conditions. As part of this:
- We promote a supportive, flexible and fair work environment where differences are respected, and all employees are given equal opportunities
- We encourage professional development through training, events and other on and off-the-job opportunities
- We provide options for flexible hours and leave arrangements to support work life balance. This includes opportunities for part-time and home-based work and an employee assistance programme
- We recognise we have a special responsibility to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and have formalised our commitment in our Reconciliation Action Plan
- We prioritise accessibility to give our GESB members, staff, partners and the wider community the opportunity to access our online services and information, regardless of their ability, location, or technology
How to apply for a job with us
Follow these steps to explore our current opportunities and apply for a role:
- Visit our current vacancies page
- Select the role you would like to apply for
- Download and read the position description
- Select ‘Apply now’ and complete the online application
- Attach your cover letter, resume and any other relevant documentation
You will receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your application.
We recommend having your documents completed and ready to attach before starting the online application process.
If you would like further information about working for us, or need any help submitting your application, please contact our People and Business Services Team:
Phone: 08 6551 7743
Thank you for printing this page. Remember to come back to gesb.wa.gov.au for the latest information as our content is updated regularly. This information is correct as at 21 January 2021.