Forms to fill in when you retire

Once you retire, you’ll find there’s a bit of paperwork to complete to set up your retirement income. On this page we’ve listed the forms you need to lodge when you first retire, and some other forms you’ll need to complete from time to time.

Open an RI Allocated Pension account

If you’ve explored your options and decided that an allocated pension is best for your situation, you need to fill in the application form. To make it as easy as possible for you, here you’ll find the steps you need to take to open an account, including information on combining your other super and providing certified proof of identity.

Apply now

Change your investment plan form

We encourage you to keep track of how your investments are performing. To make sure that your investment mix still meets your retirement goals, you may need to adjust your investment plan from time to time.

If you would like to change your investment plan, simply download and print the Investment choice form, Retirement Income Pension and post it back to us.

To make it as easy as possible to fill in the form, follow our step-by-step instructions.

How to change your investment plan

Change your payment details form

With our Retirement Income Pension account, you can change how often you’re paid at any time. You can also update your name, bank account details or change your allocated pension amount using the Change of details and pension payment variation form, Retirement Income Pension.

Make a withdrawal form

You can make lump-sum withdrawals of $1,000 or more from your allocated pension, but you need to keep a minimum balance of $1,000 in your account.

You can use this form to make a withdrawal:

For partial rollovers to another complying super fund of $1,000 or more, or to close your account, you can use this form:

If you have questions about making a withdrawal from an RI Term Allocated Pension account, please call us on 13 43 72.

Update your contact details

If you’ve changed address or need to update your phone number or email address, you can login to Member Online at any time to update your details. You can even change your statement delivery option from mail to email here.

You can also complete our Change of details and pension payment variation form to update your details.

If you prefer, you can talk to your Member Service Centre from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm (AWST) to make these changes over the phone.

Login to Member Online

Need help

  • Call us on 13 43 72
Page last updated 11 May 2020